When you are looking for one of the best German-made cars, serving people for more than a century, Audi is there for you. Audi elevates the thrill of the road, providing you with great comfort and security. They can come simple or sophisticated, but either way, as with all cars, your Audi will sometimes develop faults. Some of these faults can be easily fixed with a DIY fix, while some require the expertise of a technician. Here’s a list of some common car problems and causes:
- Bad brakes: The importance of good brakes cannot be overstated, and yet, braking problems are quite common. They are usually caused by wear in the brake pads, which reduces braking efficiency.
- Rusting: Rusting is an enemy of all cars, capable of damaging crucial components and causing huge sums of money. It is usually caused by moisture but what makes your car more predisposed to it is improper washing.
- Flat tires: Flat tires are quite common and unpredictable problems that can leave you stranded if you are not prepared for it. A flat tire on your Audi can be caused by potholes or accidentally driving on sharp objects on the road.
- Broken head or tail lights: Apart from costing you for a replacement, they can also get you pulled over. Broken head or tail lights can also create a driving hazard. Water or mechanical damage can cause such problems.
- Overheating: Overheating can cause serious damage to your Audi. An overheating engine can quickly be damaged beyond repair. A leak in the cooling unit or radiator fault is usually the major culprit.
- Poor alignment: Your alignment may have a problem if your vehicle veers to one side when you take your hands off the steering. Wearing of the parts and rusting can lead to poor alignment.
- Air bags: Air bags are very important in cars. The safety they provide cannot be overemphasized. They help prevent serious injuries during an auto crash and should always be fixed as soon as you are aware of an issue.
- Dead battery: A dead battery will prevent your vehicle from starting. Dead batteries can occur due to age or when the alternator is not working.
- Broken AC: A broken air conditioning can cause serious inconvenience and discomfort, especially in the summertime. The problems are usually caused by issues with wiring or mechanical faults.
- Transmission issues: Problems with transmission means your car will not go into the correct gear. This can hamper your driving experience and sometimes be an expensive fix.
- Cracking windshield: This is a potential driving hazard. It also affects the beauty of your vehicle and will also cause you money in replacement. It has a number of potential causes ranging from gravel picked up by tires, hailstones, manufacturing defects, and intense heat from the sun to accidents.
What to do with Audi problems?
There are different Audi models, and though there are several other problems your Audi can develop apart from the aforementioned ones, a major contributing factor to why problems develop is neglect. Not paying enough attention to your car will cause it to generate problem after problem. A regular visit to a professional auto mechanic for servicing and a regular trip to a reliable car wash will save you much trouble over time.
When you have encountered problems, rather than attempting repairs yourself, except in cases of very minor issues, the best thing to do is to call or take your car to a reliable automobile mechanic to take an informed look at your vehicle.
Hagan’s Motor Pool for your Audi needs
Whatever repairs your Audi may require, you need a reliable and professional garage to handle it so that you can get back on the road quickly. If your location is around Barrington, Berwick, Dover, or Rochester, NH, you are in luck, as Hagan’s Motor Pool is here for you. We provide a wide range of services for your Audi. From clutch repairs to engine repairs, Hagan’s Motor Pool offers you quality repairs and servicing at an affordable rate leaving your car as pristine as when it came.
Call us now at (603) 332-6822 to book an appointment with us or visit us at 152 Farmington Road Rochester, NH, today.
* Audi A4 Car image credit goes to: contrastaddict.